Monday, April 27, 2009

Remember a normal guy??

Last few days,
I had been went back to my hometown!!
Finally!!!~

I already have 3 weeks didn't back home!!!!

When i am in the bus to back to Malacca...
I suddenly thinking about a normal guy...

Guess who is that??

A Korean man that i met in the Incheon Airport....
He is a security guard in the Airport....

Is he...
Help me so much to rush back to the counter and board my luggage...
I know he tried his best to describe everything in English...
After he tried his very very best....
He used Korean to talk to me...
Thank god i know Korean...

But the spirit that he want to help me...
Is really make me touch!!!

Maybe
bcoz of that,
until now, i still remember how hard he want to explain to me that:
Miss, u got no time!!
U gonna run to board your things within 10minutes!
Remember u only have 10minutes!!
Fast! Fast! Run! Run!!

Haha...
Its really an experience....

Just to write here for an memorize...

I dont want me myself forget all of these......

Haha....

2 comments:

路过的小孩~ said...

没留个香吻给他? 一点诚意都没有...
哈哈~开玩笑的

有的出国也...有都爽到咯,羡慕羡慕

ChristinaLui said...

很帅耶~~
韩国明星样~~

现在想想
当时真应该好好合照
要是我不赶时间的话~~