OMO..
I really not sengaja nak write in Caompusrization
I just...
just...
too lazy to type in Chinese...
using the unfamiliar chinese typing system
Its so different with my Sogou Input...
And too bad, I cant download the Sogou in my company PC...
= = = = = Iskandar Malaysia Open Day = = = = =
Saturday and Sunday (03 & 04 July)
Is the Iskandar Malaysia Open Day
My shift is on Sunday 2pm to 10pm...
Actually I can back to Muar
to see my little Mika... my cute cousin..
but.. too bad... My strong responsibility~~
Thats y, I just stay at JB alone... in my house...
My family members back at 5pm, Saturday
I going out to Silk Cute Hair Studio at 530pm...
Plan to finish my hair at 8pm... and go to Jusco...
enjoy my single freedom life...
Too bad..
Plan.. its still the plan..
alot of uncertainty come out...
530pm I reach the saloon.
wait for my seems popular hair stylist....
His word: U wait me 5minutes ya...
I dont know have been listen for how many times..
Ok, well...
finally my turn... finish the whole treatment, cut, rebonding...
already 945pm...
Drive and back home at 10pm..
My Jusco trip gone!!!!
Back home cook the bubur and eat together with Kimchi...
12am.. Sleep....
Wake up at 930am..
the 1st website I open, is to check
whether wat is the time the Jusco buka kedai....
0930am to 11pm
Ok!! Good!! Faster prepare......!!!!!!!!!!!
Going out, buy jean, buy shirt, drink coffee,
and back...
after my parents call me, that they are on the way!!
Eat my lunch alone at the Oasis cafe
i am getting used to being alone..
dont worry....
at kuching, i pun sentiasa alone go here and there..
Reach home after lucnh
everything just like rocket!
must be very fast!!!
I a bit later edi..
bathing, preparing...
Then going out!~
Complex Pasir Gudang~
Full of Malay complex...
Seldom non-Malay
I think bcoz of that area lack of non-malay also bah...
Career fair at the entrance....
Then finally I saw something which i familiar...
EDUCATION ISKANDAR
ISKANDAR INVESTMENT BERHAD
punya banner
Good.... Start working!!!
The first ppl i say..
as i estimate...
Sure Mr. Shukri...
I am right!!~
Distribute the Iskandar Investment Berhad (IIB) collection
For example: Mini Note Book,
IIB pen, IIB catalog
IIB pen, IIB catalog
to the public...
Just like the promoter
we are the little trainee...
No name tag...
No corporate shirt...
No corporate shirt...
I even think that..
Mayb nobody will treat us as IIB trainee
They will just think that I am part-time promoter
Ok.. Well..
Since I am the one
who decide pending the job seeking process
Since I am the one
who decide pending the job seeking process
stay with IIB..
I hv to bear with it....
the Patung Upin & Ipin come...Who are them?
I really dont knw..
Ok la... Consider not ugly la..
Proud that we hv our own patung also...
and the Hippo??!?!
also come to take pic with public....
also come to take pic with public....
Next... Lego competition...
Iskandar Malaysia briefing...
at 630pm.. My parents come to visit me!!!~
OMO.. I didnt saw them for 26hours edi!!~~~
They are here to company me eat dinner...
and send me back...
bcoz my dad said the Pasir gudang road is so so so easy to kill ppl...
I still dont wan to die so early...
815pm...
The 1st Malaysian idol 1st runner up
Dina...
I dont know who is she as well..
Malaysia Idol I only knw, Jaclyn Victor and Daniel Lee only...
Her voice is nice!!!!!!!! Proud of it!!!
At least I know something new....
After the Malaysian idol performance...
After the Malaysian idol performance...
its nearly 9pm...
I hv to help to tutup gerai edi....
Haha...
put down all the banner...
and also kemas the things to the boxes...
then... end.. back home...
Those boxes, banner, model...
we no need to carry by our ownself...
just kemas, put it there..
the movers will help us to carry back to IIB office...
End my days...
End my blog...
I really respect Mr Shukri!!!!~
Too bad he is going to resign
and leave IIB end of July...
and leave IIB end of July...
He is the only Edu@caity staff
who r there for whole day..
who r there for whole day..
both Sat
and Sunday....
And also...
the one who only know the whole project very detail..
and Sunday....
And also...
the one who only know the whole project very detail..
He always do the things quietly..
talk less, work more...
It is so hard to survive in this society mayb...
but he is the one...
thats y i really respect him...
he wont complaint about the photostat machine is being used by other ppl
he will just use the other department side photostat machine..
but
most of the time
these type of ppl
really tak macam those who talk much; do less
being noticed by ppl.....
My style...
My quote...
My quote...
Wahaha!!!!!!!~





1 comment:
Your training life in IIB so many event punya...not like my industrial training..so normal...haha..
Post a Comment