there was a very extremely normal afternoon
Mommy is kemas-ing the house..
Daddy is doing his tasks as well..
Suddenly phone is ringing...
I need to go to the campus
for settle some problem..
get some important documents
Its so rush..
I need to go out from home faster
to take the bus..
Daddy said he wan to company me
Alone is too dangerous
I didnt care him so much.
just walk myself
walking at the road which is so familiar for me

Too rush..
and thinking off I might be late!!
Thats y, I sambil jalan sambil lari...
Look at the back
daddy is still behind me
I very unhappy, and said:
daddy, faster.. U very slow la.. I will be late..
Silent for few seconds
daddy said with apologetic:
Daughter... Daddy old edi.. Cant walk so fast..
i feel like terkejut and start crying
after that I wake up with whole face of tears..
= = = = = Moral Value = = = = =
This is actually not my dream..
is a dream own by a student who study oversea
be apart with parents
I read it from my friend's blog
I guess, not only me
ppl who read these
may think that it is so real.
just like things that will happen besides u and me
We always forget that
start from the day we born
parents are keep take care of us
when we grow
they also bcome older at the same time
Dont talk about others
just talk about myself
I used to be a person
who dont like ppl too slow
reasonable slow, ok la...
actually understand all these things
I know they are older and older day by day
I just pretend to forget.. maybe
For example,
last weekend, i having meal with my friend
I told them I will be back right after the dinner
wont be late
I forget to bring my handphone to the restaurant
just leave it in the car
I think, I always dont hv ppl sms me
unless I sms ppl first..
dont talk about phone call
lagi kurang..
That is the reason why,
i langsung not worry about I will miss ppl call
after eat, I wan to drink my starbucks coffee
then, ok... still leave it...
For... around 5 hours.. I didnt touch my phone
1030pm.. finally i plan to go back home
I receive a call from my mom
asking me, why u so late.. kan u cakap after mkn will back
I keep saying sorry...
my dad besides the phone, tell my mom
ask her to drive carefully...
thats it...
when i look at the phone...
5 SMS and
5 missed call
from my parents
When I back home, they didnt say much..just like nothing..
That day, my relatives come to my house
my aunt is quite close with me..
ask me quietly...
where r u going? ur dad is so worry...
keep saying that, u tak pernah macam tu..
tak pick up phone, tak balas...
Ya.. memang... I didnt do things like this b4...
Oh, talk so much about the story...
If i didnt listen this from my aunt,
i wont know that, my dad is so worry about me
he still like usual
like to nag me
ask me to save money..
think b4 spend
But at least, i know
when I lost, he is so worry!
Just like during the CEO farewell lunch,
he talk to us a story..
saying that, his son, malay...
pelik.. gf tak pernah malay...
always chinese...

He said, tak pe la...
must remember, parents takkan hurt their children,..
talk to us...
u guys will become parents one day
that time u will feel the same feeling as ur parents feel nw
the CEO assistant..yesterday also..
when we discuss about the project matter...
suddenly she look at the missed call from her personal phone...
company phone is the blackberry la...
her personal phone appear her daughter missed...
She tell me with nervous face...
I very scare to receive missed call from my children, u knw...
dont knw why
scare bad things happen...
especially during night...
receive call really scare...
That time, i remembered,
during my university time at malacca
when I call back home at 11pm ( I tot is early.. for me)
just bcoz of ask my dad dont froget to bring my things to muar
My dad scold me that time

Now I reliaze
rupa2 nya...
every parents is the same
they will think that
the night call, mayb call from hospital
mayb u get injured
or even bad...
Thats y
Remind u guys
and remind me as well
be filial to parents...
I been go backpacks travel myself for 10days
still remember
my dad keep told me
dont care about the phone fees
call back everyday
if really urgent, sms...
even the sms from oversea to m'sia is rm1 per sms
even just the 10days travel
been to kuching
my whole family company me
stay at the same hotel with me
to knw hw is the accomondation
I still will argue with my parents
but
in my bottom of my heart
I really wish that
they can stay until I success
I gv them many money to spend
just like wat they did to me
let them go oversea every year
stay until I get married
until I hv my children
in the future!~~~
By the wayM i really going to get married
and hv children
i wonder....
Adui...
Or
I need to cepat2 kahwin
let them see??~?!?!?!
Wahahahaha
= T H E E N D =


1 comment:
The power of love...of family...the greatest thing of all..it wont fade as time goes by..its growing instead..appreciate them and their love..love them as how they love u..
Post a Comment