Salam 1Malaysia..
Haha...
Ohya, I forget to tell u guys..
I hv a lunch appoinment
to be with CEO and
the EISB members today...
EISB mean:
Education Iskandar Sdn Bhd
The purpose of this lunch
is actually to farewell with the CEO
hope i will receive the pic from senior
so that I can show to u guys...
He is really the CEO that I really respect!!~
His name is: Abdullah Arshad
A sgt berisi guy...
big size with round face...
But he really nice guy!!
Eventhough I only met him
during the time I enter the EISB...
But he still treat us like children...
Ya.. he hv the children
which probably similar age with me...
First, we having the lunch
just like the chinese wedding dishes....
No1 talk about sad things yet...
WHO KNOWS
CEO request to switch off the tv..
and start his speech...
saying that...
we r a team, we must always communicate
communicate with each other...
share the information...
Its reflect something...
i can smell it...
Then, saying that...
knowing u guys is so glad..
hope u guys will become more better..
who knows one of u guys may be my boss in the future?
OMO..
mk me really sad la~~!!!
mk me think about the GEMS Closing ceremony...
Site manager also say the same style of words...
And..
so malu...
I cried!!!!!!!!
Nobody cry...
oh.. ppl can tahan la...
but, i cant tahan...
I cry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I just know CEO only for 1month..
meet him only few times in the office
talk to him only one time...
I cry!!!!!!!!!!!!
Omo!!!!!!!!!!!
Haiz.....
Who ask I am so sensitive girl..
Kids nowadays...



No comments:
Post a Comment