Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Trainee @ Le Meridien Signing Ceremony EP 3 Finale


Again..
I am here
with the Introduction of
Salam 1Malaysia..
Wahaha.... 

I start busy with the timesheet... 
and some documents until now.. 

Lets continue with my outstation to KL... 

Previously, mentioned about
when the event is ended successfully...
and I finished my task of kemas barang... 

 
We follow the CEO's car to go to his house
for a farewell party... 
Too bad, He is driving with really high speed...
Haha... 
He even didnt noticed that we are missing...
keep on calling him for make sure the place...
very OMO....



We kan not familiar with the places...
If lost.. really dont know wat time we can reach JB... 

 
We depart from the Le Meridien Hotel at 5pm..
Reach his house at 630pm..
From KL Sentral to Shah Alam..
I dont know need so long time... 
Or I would say, I am not sure the distances...
But in JB, Its like JB to Batu Pahat distances... 
OMO.... 



Its a bungalow house... 
Seem nothing special from outside.. 
When the moment enter to his house...
OMO~~~~~ So fairy tale... So English style...
So NICE!!~~~

 
CEO hv 6 children..
The 1st and the last are boy.. others are girl..
Every1 speak English very fluent!!~~~ 
Especially the younger 12years old boy... 
So cute... 
Thats y...
I took pic with him!!!~~~~~ Haha!!~~
 





The CEO's beautiful wife
invite us to the garden

which located behind the house... 
Mangoesteen, rambutan, Grape, 
nasi goreng kampong, satay are served



 



Too kenyang edi...
Bcoz just nw I already eat so many luxury food at the hotel..
thats y i keep on eat the seedless grape... 
with nasi goreng kampong 1 spoon, satay 2 stick.. 
wahaha..... 






 
Then, its the time for us to move to the living room..
enjoy the very nice smell living room and the plasma 42'inch TV.... 
With the VERY OLD movie at Astro HBO...
Who act is the movie is..
Madonna, when she was 20years old i think...
so young looking... unlike nw... 
so... not young... Wahaha.... 

 


Then jalan jalan in the living room... 
tengok sini, tengok sana jap... 
sit of the sofa... until almost fall sleep... 
CEO's wife come out..
Do u wan Nescafe? 
Ok... too boring.. drink something also good idea bah.... 





This coffee la.. 
mk me only sleep 1hour during the journey back to JB...


Around 845pm.. 
We start to stand up and prepare to back JB... 
Before that, CEO secretary 
make a cup of Nescafe to the driver as well...
Because we are so scare he might be fall sleep during driving.. 
Eventhough he janji many times that: He wont..!

9pm.. 
We start to back... with 140-160km speed...
all the way....
I tot this is fast enough to reach JB at around 1130pm...
But I was WRONG!!~~~

I reached my lovely~~ Iskandar Investment Berhad 
front door at 1230pm...
reached my home front door at 1am... 
My parents both are waiting for me..
with their cant opened eyes.. 
so touch...

Nice Journey...!!!!
Really an experiences...
even nothing much to learn...
but, at least I know, 
how is the grand signing ceremony it should be!! 

Sleep at 230am..
Wake up at 6am.. 
Reach office at 8am.. 
OMO..~~



1 comment:

Nicole said...

Hmm..i always looking forward to have experience of big company's event..haha..u can always feel dat s surrounding is great wen all ur team member work 2gtha to make something successful..

itz a good experince nana~keep it on! =)