Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Trainee @ Le Meridien Signing Ceremony EP 1


Hello, every1...
Salam satu Malaysia...

Really more and more 1Malaysia now..
I am talking about me...
Haha....

Talk about yesterday outstation...
Franckly speaking,
I am quite happy to be outstation..
mayb bcoz I am 'flower foot'
Haha...

As usual, I reached company at 8am...
After FB-ing for few minutes,
I start to looking for my breakfast
when I heard my supervisor said,
We will depart at 845am..
Ok.. Let me hv 1 teh tarik and 1 nasi lemak 1st..

Too excited! until I could not finish both of the breakfast..
Sorry, I am wasted the food! Forgive me... :-((


Then 845am, the driver, a young guy, Fairus is waiting for us..
Black Hyundai... 1 driver + 3 girls..
Ok.. Start the journey!!!!!!!~

1030 stop at Pagoh resthouse 
hv a little roti canai telur
then, move!!





Listen lots of gossip, rumours and reality from a senior... 
which I already forget it 70%... 
And, move to the Menara TM for angkat a large backdrop box!!
Really heavy..! 
But, its the time I btl2 reliaze, a event need to come out with so many effort 
and put it so many hardship..
not like the GEMS time... 
few words backdrops... few flower besides the stage saja..



Ok. When reach the Le Meridien..
It just besides with the Paris Hilton hotel.. kunun.. Haha... 
and opposite the KLIA express terminal...
Very convinient places!
No wonder, all the senior uncle them, say..
Next time still wan to hving event here..
bcoz its easy to reach!~





And I feel very funny la..
This 2 hotel.. so luxury.. so high class...
but, share the same car park, same lobby... 
just the differences is the name itself...
left is Hilton; right is Le Meridien..
PLEASE dont get wrong when u wan to visit any1 of them..
its so~ really easy to get wrong actually... 
haha...


Move in to the hotel.. 
Everywhere is so luxury... 
Our event is at the 6th floor.. 
Sultan's Ball room... 
Hang Lekis is our secretariat room..
Uncle Rosman ask us to go to eat something 1st..
bcoz we gonna start kerja after that...

I dont mind.. As long as i m busy... 
Eat few salad prawn.. 
Then its gonna be our work time... 


= = = = = = Stop a while..  = = = = = =

View some pics 1st.. 
Road.. Building... Random... 
The event venue and ballroom..
Hope its is clear enough...


Continue 2moro...
When in my lovely office~~~



No comments: