Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Trainee @ Le Meridien Signing Ceremony EP 2



OK, lets continue... 
with the story and pictures..

After eat the salad prawn, and some fruits
I being assign to help the Corporate Comm 
to angkat those goodies bag to the registration counter.. 

The goodies bag are for the guests and media.. 
I didnt see any differences between this 2 bags.. 
but
Ok lo.. ppl say cannot simply put..
cannot mess up.. 



 
Ok then.. 
So simple things, I can manage well... 

Then, move in to the hall... 
Very class lo... 
Really do big stuff punya gang.. 
then suddenly.. 
I bcome the girls who stand besides the stage
to carry the tray
Its still simple task.. 



Stand thr like a tiang lampu...
Then when wan to exchange the souvenir
I just angkat the tray for the kakak who stand on the stage..
pass them the souvenir
ONLY.... 

The signing ceremony start at 330...
finish at 430...
Very fast.. 
But, my leg, wearing the high heels from JB to KL
is SO so~~ pain.. 

 
Singapore Channel News Asia
M'sia RTM
is coming to shoot this historical moments
between 
Management Development Institute of Singapore (MDIS)
with Education Iskandar Sdn Bhd
which is my department... 





Thats y, even pain..
i also hv to jaga image... 
loyalty staff like me...
can dont care about my self-image..
but stil need to maintain our company image bah... 
Haha....

 

After that, me and the CEO's secretary 
a chinese ladies... 
sendiri, both of us... 
run to the secretariat room and rest..
we are the one who stand one at the left and right... 
to angkat those tray... 
very tired...




After 30minutes of chat.. 
very stress la.. chat with senior... 
scare to salah cakap!~
Then I feel a bit no manners
hide at the rest room.... 
and..

 
I hungry edi la...
didnt eat lunch bah.... 
go to seek for the food 1st...

OMO~~~~~~~~~~
the food is so so so so delicious + luxury + cute + *^#^& 
dont knw hw to describe la... 
u guys may check the food pics..




I am so respect the chef thr... hope they dont mind I tk the pic..
But i already took the pic... 
takkan dia nak tangkap me masuk jail..
wahaha... 

 

After eating
I went to the ladies... 
the next CEO's secretary
catch me from the toilet to ask me help to take out the goodies bag stuff 
susun ikut
Demo VCD, Brochure, Note book and paper bag






Every1 is looking at me and few of us kemas those things...
I mean all those high position ppl 
Very stress..
just to finish fast fast... 
then, ok lo... 
finish in 20minutes time..
then wait to go to the CEO farewell party...





So sad...
the uncle CEO is so kind, nice and gentleman guy...
I even meet him only few times in the office...
and nw he wan to go back KL 
where his family is...
work at KL... 
No more Iskandar.... 


Haiz.... 

= = = = = Continue with the farewell party then = = = = =


1 comment:

Nicole said...

Gosh!! those desserts r so yummy!
haha, d pics reli make me happy, and hungry too..haha..

make me think of our layer cake lah..adui..