= = = = = = = = = = = = English Version = = = = = = = = = = = =
Hello, every1..
I am so not sure,
why I m so semangat to write not only in Chinese
but also in English and Malay post~
with the same topic.... Haha...
why I m so semangat to write not only in Chinese
but also in English and Malay post~
with the same topic.... Haha...
So campur-rization
So 1Malaysia!~
Haha...
Few days more,
end of next week i mean...
end of next week i mean...
I am going to celebrate my one-month anniversary
as "Iskandarian"
Yahoo~~~
Yahoo because I really learn something here...
Unfortunately!!
as "Iskandarian"
Yahoo~~~
Yahoo because I really learn something here...
Unfortunately!!
I tot everything gonna be fine here...
But!! very OMO....
Not only met the supervisor
who talk bad behind me
who talk bad behind me
after I do so many tasks nicely~~
never delay her task..
never delay her task..
AND also!
I met one of the GEMmies from Kedah
really make me geram btl!!~~~~~
really make me geram btl!!~~~~~
The most important thing
bukan dia come from Kedah site...
IS!!!!!
She even dont know how to punch the hole on the paper properly...
Said she internship at Kastam..
I assume every1 know how to punch the hole
then, u can follow the center line,
put it ngam ngam with the arrow
put it ngam ngam with the arrow
and punch it
the hole will come out....
Ok. Continue
I am so busy since Tuesday afternoon...
tasks are keep coming....
Yesterday...
After I borrow the debit notes
from the downstairs department,
photostat it very nicely....
from the downstairs department,
photostat it very nicely....
ikut susunan yg betul....
My tasks still keep coming....
Doesnt matter we come from the same factory...
OMO, I mean, same site or not...
I think we must help each other!!~
So..
OMO, I mean, same site or not...
I think we must help each other!!~
So..
I ask in very polite way,
Shai, r u free nw?
Can u help me punch the hole.?
She say, ok, come, let me help u...
Omo... thank u so much...
then i go downstairs departement
to return the debit notes...
to return the debit notes...
and when i come back after 10minutes...
She is complaining!
Complaint about,
Christine (they call me christin),
why the paper, both side also hv the hole 'sign'
(the black color bulat2)...
(the black color bulat2)...
I dont knw nak follow which page punya hole la...
Then, I suddenly knw,
something bad is going to happen!!!
something bad is going to happen!!!
Me: Shai.. stop... R u ikut the susunan?
Shai: susunan? nak ikut ke?
Me: Ok, let me continue the rest.
Shai: Let me finish it 1st.. Few more..
Me: Ok, thanks.
When i wan to do filling...
I noticed that,
all the papers not only the susunan mess up...
all the papers not only the susunan mess up...
the hole is totally different height every papers....
means,
dia bukan use the proper way la..
just simply punch the hole aje....
I very marah...and talk to her
dia bukan use the proper way la..
just simply punch the hole aje....
I very marah...and talk to her
Me: Shai, I am just asking la..
Shai: Wat? cakap la.. Cakap la...
Me: This is ur first time punch hole ke?
Shai: Nope... Why? Ckp la...
Me: We normally punch hole, kena lipat center dulu baru punch kan....?
Shai: Oh.. no wonder, u sentiasa lipat dulu, baru punch...
tidak, i tak lipat punya.. i punch je..
Kenapa tanya mcm tu?
tidak, i tak lipat punya.. i punch je..
Kenapa tanya mcm tu?
Me: Tak de la...
U skrang every papers tak same tinggi..
i kena masuk dlm file one by one.. susahnya...
U skrang every papers tak same tinggi..
i kena masuk dlm file one by one.. susahnya...
If she say sorry, I wont b so angry...
I will forgive her...
But she didnt say anything...
I will forgive her...
But she didnt say anything...
She mk me feel that,
she is just simply do,
bcoz this is not her task,
buat ape nak susah2 mcm tu...
OR
Bcoz she is not suka rela to help me..
thats y simply do...
she is just simply do,
bcoz this is not her task,
buat ape nak susah2 mcm tu...
OR
Bcoz she is not suka rela to help me..
thats y simply do...
Ok, its my fault!
I really tot she is so free from Tuesday..
Since she keep repeating to me,
Christine, u tengah buat ape.. I tak de kerja pun
Since she keep repeating to me,
Christine, u tengah buat ape.. I tak de kerja pun
I really need help..
IBM say dont suffer in silent...
IBM say dont suffer in silent...
Who knws..
This thing happen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This thing happen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Bcoz of this matter,
yesterday night, I couldnot sleep well..
yesterday night, I couldnot sleep well..
keep thinking of,
if my supervisor notice the document
so messy with the ketinggian yg beza...
if my supervisor notice the document
so messy with the ketinggian yg beza...
how? how? how?
So, i datang awal hari ini..
re-photostat it again....
re-punch it again....
I dont like things messy...
So not organized,
not my style!!!
re-punch it again....
I dont like things messy...
So not organized,
not my style!!!
She saw, and come to ask me:
wah, christine, u pagi2 dah photostat byknya...
wah, christine, u pagi2 dah photostat byknya...
Me: Oh, no la.. is yesterday that 1.. I photostat it again
and punch it again...
and punch it again...
Shai: Why?
Me: Bcoz, different height bah.. if kena marah, i yg kena marah...
Then she keep quiet je...
Nw, I am free.. to blogging here....
Later I am going to make the phone call again...
Later I am going to make the phone call again...
do not trust any1 in the workplace!! and
do not give ur task to any1!!
Because u dont knw,
he/she is going to harm u or help u....
This is the story come from the girl
he/she is going to harm u or help u....
This is the story come from the girl
who dont hv much working experience
and 1st time meet the fellow..
and 1st time meet the fellow..
who called:
REALITY!!





1 comment:
LOL..calm down nana..wen i read ur english post is d 3rd tym i listen 2 dis story..1st msn, 2nd ur chinese post, 3rd this english post..haha..
bt ur anger stil at same level..haha..jz rmb, nxt tym no matter wat, dont ask for help frm her..haha..
take care yah! =)
Post a Comment